Andrew has mastered the art of standing but he is still not ready to take those first steps. He just gets so excited that he is standing, he looses his balance and plops down. At least he thinks he is funny!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think he took one step in that video, maybe to the side. I was afraid he was going to start to walk this weekend while you were away. I am glad he waited! Looks like any day now. Maybe for Father's Day?? That would be a nice present. Gma
2 comments:
I think he took one step in that video, maybe to the side. I was afraid he was going to start to walk this weekend while you were away. I am glad he waited! Looks like any day now. Maybe for Father's Day?? That would be a nice present.
Gma
I agree w/Gma. I think he'll be walking by Father's Day! He is so close!
Post a Comment