When Andrew was 3 weeks old we joined a playgroup here in Rohnert Park. For the last year, we've met with these mommies and babies a few times a month. I have been so lucky to have these mommies for support and encouragement and Andrew is lucky to have such great friends. Both Andrew and I look forward to each play date and hanging out with our friends. Andrew had a great idea and invited our playgroup friends up to Tahoe. So, on Wednesday, 5 mommies and 6 kids invaded Northstar! We had a terrific time and the kids all did great in the new environment. We went swimming, hiking, played games and just hung out. Between different nap schedules, eating schedules, playing and exploring there was never a dull moment. We were on the go from 6:00am (courtesy of Andrew waking up early) to 11:00pm when the adults decided we needed some sleep. We are so blessed to have such great friends and I'm so glad that we were able to have them up to Tahoe! Thanks ladies, we'll have to do it again next year!!
Andrew playing with his friends: Maddie, Savannah and Race.
The ladies catching up on celebrity gossip!
At the top of the mountain. What a gorgeous view! It is so much different without snow on the ground.
The gondola is much roomier without having to wear ski clothes, boots, carrying poles and trying to stay warm!



The Group
Me and Andrew, Kristina and Savannah, Melissa and Race, Melissa and Caitlyn and Maddie, Kate and Evan.

The fastest way to get all of the babies in one place is to show them food! Good thing Andrew likes to share.
This is what happens when you leave your child in the care of other mommies! Kate went to take a nap so we decided to style Evan's hair.








2 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time! I think Andrew was trying to give you pointers at fooseball. Northstar is always a great place to unwind.
Love, Gma
What a fun time! I can't wait to go next month!
I want to go on the big trampoline:)
Andrew's outfit is so cute...who got it for him? Must have been one cool person!
Post a Comment