Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Adventures of Andrew and Brewer!

Wow, what a day! Andrew, Brian and I had Brewer over for a visit while Michelle went to a bachelorette party that was in Sonoma. We managed to keep Brewer alive and happy from 9:30 - 5:00! Andrew and Brian were a great help entertaining Brewer. We even managed a trip out of the house (with help from my mom!). After entertaining and taking care of two kids (4 months and 14 months), Brian and I are headed out to the hot tub with a nice glass of wine and going to bed early. Before any of you even post it....NO, I do not want another child. Andrew is just enough for Brian and I!

Here is a little glimpse into our day....


Brian explaining the rules of the house to Brewer: no crying, no spitting up, no pooping while being babysat, long naps are mandatory and smiles must appear on demand!


Nap Time!Andrew wanted a snack while Brewer was napping.

Brewer's awake!

Play mat time!

Andrew loves Brewer!
(Yes, the boys are dressed alike. I had to have some fun too!!)

Andrew was nice and was showing Brewer how cool play mats are!

During the day, we went up to Windsor to see Scott finish the bike portion of the Vineman relay. Brewer and Andrew enjoyed getting out of the house and seeing all of the excitement at the finish line. Andrew and Brewer started their training for their first triathlon after today's visit! **Good job on your race Scott, we are proud of you!**

Andrew let Brewer hang out in his stroller while I took a break.

Back home and still happy.
While Andrew was napping, Brewer wanted to swing in the backyard.

2 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

once you are around my little buggy you'll want a 2nd!! You need a little princess in that house.

Karla and Brian said...

Brewer is such a cute little happy guy (Of course Andrew is too) Too bad they didn't have the same nap schedules. Andrew was great with Brewer he would be such a good big brother!