Good luck!! Wow, Zippy and I need to get on the ball if we are going to be keeping up with the Wings :)
Wow MBA you go Brian! I can't wait to hear about your first day.
Yeah...have fun at your new job!
you guys are super pimpy:) I'm just 6 mo into my masters for a SAHM:)
We are proud of both of you! It will be a busy time for awhile but well worth it.Love, Mom & Dad
Good luck and remember I am home with Grevin if you ever need me. Jane
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good luck!! Wow, Zippy and I need to get on the ball if we are going to be keeping up with the Wings :)
Wow MBA you go Brian! I can't wait to hear about your first day.
Yeah...have fun at your new job!
you guys are super pimpy:) I'm just 6 mo into my masters for a SAHM:)
We are proud of both of you! It will be a busy time for awhile but well worth it.
Love, Mom & Dad
Good luck and remember I am home with Grevin if you ever need me. Jane
Post a Comment