Watching the balloon go by
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Another weekend of fun
Another fun-filled weekend has passed us by. Andrew saw his first hot air balloon this weekend, played bowling on the Wii, bet on the pig races at the fair and went on his first carnival ride. On Saturday we hung out around the house and my mom came over for dinner and games. On Sunday, my mom, dad, Andrew and I all went to the Harvest Fair while Brian was playing golf. Each year, the doctor's at the pediatric office my mom works at (and Andrew goes to) participate in the grape stomp at the harvest fair. We went to cheer them on and see some of the animals that they have at the fair. While we were walking through the carnival rides, we saw a swing ride that Andrew could go on. The attendant was nice enough to look the other way (Andrew was about 1 inch too short) and let him on. Andrew had fun on his first carnival ride and can't wait until he grows a little more so he can go on all of the other rides! We ended our day of fun with dinner at Mary's. Where else would you expect us to go?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like your new furniture.
Andrew looks so grown up on the ride!! And I am glad that Ali pointed out the furniture or I would never have noticed because I am SOOO observant. Looks great!!
David & Ken might never win the stomp but they get credit for trying-18 years! David also enters the tallest weed category that he usually wins. We had a good time.
Love, Gma & Gpa
Post a Comment