Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Farm

It's that time of the year again to go out and find the perfect pumpkin for Halloween. Andrew had a great time running around the pumpkin farm, checking out the animals, finding his way through a corn maze and then going with daddy to find the best pumpkin out in the field. It is so much fun to take him out and see all of these experiences through his eyes. Everything is new and exciting to him and that excitement rubs off to us.

Wow mom, look at that goat!

Here we come out of the children's corn maze.

Dad, look at all of these pumpkins!

Let's get this one daddy.

I'm getting so tall!

Mom, how do you expect me to stay still for a picture with all of this fun stuff around to play with?!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

So cute! I love this time of year!

Bill and Paige said...

so fun! wish we were with you this year:(

He's getting so big!! We need to plan to get together next year!

Ali C. said...

Little Man is having a blast! Next year we are taking J to the pumpkin patch....It's too hard to army crawl through the hay.

The DeShazers said...

It really is amazing how much he has changed from last year(I had to go back and look at them!) He looks like he had so much fun!

Karla and Brian said...

That looks like the perfect pumpkin! What a wonderful fun day!

He's getting so tall!

Anonymous said...

Every fall I hated the traffic that the pumpkin patch caused on the freeway but it sure was fun to go to, especially with Andrew. The pictures are great. I could hear his excited squeals.
Love, Gma