Monday, October 19, 2009

Red Hats

Grandma Darlene came over yesterday on her way to a "Red Hat" event. She joined the Red Hat Society a few months ago and has been having a great time. If you remember, we bought her a hat at the Sonoma County Fair this year and she wanted to show Andrew and I her new outfit for her event. I can't wait until I am "young" enough to join the Red Hat Society!

Andrew and Grandma Darlene snuggling on the couch.

Andrew wanted to match Grandma!

4 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

where's her purple?!?!?

We need to join the pink hats!! You now have an in so look into it! I'm so jealous....totally joining them asap!!!

Karla and Brian said...

I love the outfit. The hat is very hip. When I think of the "Red Hat" I think of something with a very big brim. You'll have to tell me what they do sometime.

Karla and Brian said...

I love the outfit. The hat is very hip. When I think of the "Red Hat" I think of something with a very big brim. You'll have to tell me what they do sometime.

The DeShazers said...

I think you would make a perfect red hatter, Michelle! I am also sure you of all people could convince them to let you join :)