we want to come play in that fort!!!I hope andrew is sending a cookie to his valentine in CO:)
Yes, I'll be his Valentine! Give him a big kiss for me. Did he get his cookie decorated before he ate it?Love, Gma
We want to come play with you! Looks like you are having so much fun :)
He is so adorable. I love his Valentine's shirt. His face in the fort is priceless.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
we want to come play in that fort!!!
I hope andrew is sending a cookie to his valentine in CO:)
Yes, I'll be his Valentine! Give him a big kiss for me. Did he get his cookie decorated before he ate it?
Love, Gma
We want to come play with you! Looks like you are having so much fun :)
He is so adorable. I love his Valentine's shirt. His face in the fort is priceless.
Post a Comment