Another fun-filled weekend for the Wing's. On Saturday Brian and I went to a wine tasting and dinner on Treasure Island. Make-A-Wish sponsors and event every year at the winery and to thank us for all we do, they gave us some tickets to this amazing event. The first two hours of the event was a gourmet food and wine tasting followed by a five course meal with a live auction. It was a good thing Brian was there or I would have bid on every item they had! It was an amazing night and a lot of money was raised for such an amazing cause.

The team from the winery.

On Sunday we got ready to watch the big game. Lee and Darlene came over to watch the Super Bowl and celebrate Darlene's birthday. We all had a great time and I am so happy that the Saints won!!
Touchdown!

Happy Birthday Darlene!
(I made her a "red hat" birthday cake)

Cheers!
Brian and Lee trying the Wing Brew!

5 comments:
Look at the two of you-so domestic. Red hat cakes, home brews...next thing we will hear that you are going off the grid!
And by the way, the cake looked awesome and I can't wait to try the homebrew :)
will you make me a red hat cake when I'm in the red hats?
You need to tell Andrew to stop growing up so fast! Sounds like a great time was had by all.
Love, Gma
Great job on the cake. I assume the Wing Brew turned out great. It looks like Brian has enjoyed a few.
What's Andrew looking at in the bottom picture. The look on his face is classic!
Post a Comment