Today was the Bodega Bay Boast Festival and we tagged along with Jen, Zippy and Grevin. The weather was fantastic; not too windy and just the right temp. Andrew and Grevin got to sit in the firetruck, police car and the skid of a helicopter. We had a nice lunch on the coast watching the boat parade go by. The boys had a great time and are still the best of friends. I think we'll make this a yearly trip!
Come on Grevin, let's go!


I asked the police officer if it was ok that the boys were touching all of the buttons. She assured me that it was ok. A few seconds later, we hear a lady talking REALLY loud dispatching another police car out. The boys has managed to turn on the loud speaker and intercom on the car. WHOOPS!

Beep! Beep!



Watching the parade.

Sitting on Henry One, the sheriff helicopter.

Best Friends

5 comments:
We always have so much fun hanging out with you two, you can tag along anytime!
The boys are so cute holding hands... I want to go next year.
I'm coming next year!
Looks like a fun day. I added a post twice to the previous balloon jumping but it still says no posts. I think Andrew is saying: "This is fun, this is fun"
Love, Gma
That looks like a great time for the boys! What an adventure!
Post a Comment