Happy Derby Day! Working for a company that has it's headquarters in Kentucky, it's only proper to have a Derby Day party every year. For the last six years, the winery has partnered with the Council on Aging (Meals on Wheels) to host the Derby Day live auction and horse race. The week before the event, the winery is transformed into a replica of Churchill Downs with live jazz music and a buglar! The event was a lot of fun and we raised a lot of money for Meals on Wheels.
Mark, Lori and Irene
Notice the Large Format bottles? We don't mess around when it comes to pouring wine! The red bottles on the right are "traditional" size bottles.

See. I actually do work at these events. Here I am talking to a guest.

Enough work now, it's time to enjoy the party!

Me, Donna and Lori

Me and Irene

There was live betting at the event and with a little help from my Kentucky colleges, my horses came in first and second! WooHoo!
4 comments:
Are you hiring??
oooh, I like your hair.
maybe I will have Bill come work for you. Are spouses invited to these events?
I LOVE the hats!
Post a Comment