After almost nine months of meetings with the county, contractor bids, construction and planning, the tasting room is open! We had our Grand Opening party on Saturday July 10th and it was a huge success. Over 700 people came and we sold a lot of wine. The most impressive part to me was the support from our friends and family that came. It was so touching that they would take time out of their busy weekends to come out to the winery and see how I spend my days.
OK, back to the party details.....we had a live band, food and wine pairings, croquet and a special lounge for our club members. My favorite part was the giant balloons that we had at the entrance to the winery! They were over 10 feet tall and 5 feet wide. The first question I asked anyone when I saw them "What did you think of the balloons?!"
So, now my job really kicks in. I have to make this tasting room a success. So, come on out for a tour and tasting and buy some wine!!

OK, back to the party details.....we had a live band, food and wine pairings, croquet and a special lounge for our club members. My favorite part was the giant balloons that we had at the entrance to the winery! They were over 10 feet tall and 5 feet wide. The first question I asked anyone when I saw them "What did you think of the balloons?!"
So, now my job really kicks in. I have to make this tasting room a success. So, come on out for a tour and tasting and buy some wine!!

Brian's really starting to perfect his croquet skills!



2 comments:
Wish I could have been there! I would have loved to see you working!
OK, the balloons make sense now that I see them. Your description made me think of the balloons at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
Love, Gma
Post a Comment