A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future,
the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse
the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse
I would have never guessed seven years ago when I graduated college that we would still be gathering in Tahoe and bringing kids with us! Wow, how the years have changed and yet, so much has stayed the same. These are the ladies that I can count on to laugh with, cry with or just sit in peaceful silence. I don't know how much peaceful silence we got on this trip, and all of the crying came from the babies but there was A LOT of laughter!
We had a great time at Northstar playing at the park, running around the village, going to the KidZone playground in Truckee, riding the gondola and having picnics.
Me, Jen, Paige, Ali
Andrew, Grevin, Hayley, Jared
Andrew, Grevin, Hayley, Jared
On Saturday we went to the KidZone playground in Truckee. The kids had a blast running around and we had fun dressing them up. (In case you ever want to go...they are open from 9am - 1pm in the summer. No, you are not reading the times wrong!)
Cowboys!
Northstar was having a festival on Saturday and they had a play area for the kids. Andrew knew exactly what to do at the bubble station!

When we were walking through the village, one of the entertainers stopped us and serenaded the kids.
On the Gondola going up to the Ritz
(We wanted to give the kids a taste of the lifestyle of the rich!)
I can't wait to see what fun we're going to have next year!!



3 comments:
You are totally reading it wrong :) We should have stayed an extra day! Jared would have loved the creek! Miss you guys already! Kisses and hugs!
Looks like alot of fun was had by all. Gpa took Andrew on the bars at the park here so he had a little advance training. You are right about the "no fear" part. Can't wait to get up to the condo myself.
Love, Gma
such a fun weekend...but it went by WAY too fast. Thanks again for such a fun weekend.
And she was reading it wrong...or was I?
Post a Comment