Sunday, October 17, 2010

Andrew's First Slumber Party

Andrew had his first slumber party last night. Grevin loves "Andu's House" so much, he asked if he could stay all night long!! (Really Jen and Zip are out of town and didn't want to leave him home alone!)

Grevin, Jen and Zip came over for dinner and then the boys played in the leaves outside. Jen attempted to put Grey to bed before they left but he wanted to stay up and play with Andrew instead. By 8pm, both boys were asleep and I didn't hear from them again until the next morning. Andrew had so much fun with Grey here and I can't wait until they are older and can have a real sleeping bag slumber party!!

Yeah for Fall!

Zippy reading bedtime stories before they left for their flight.

It's not a true slumber party unless you stay up past your bedtime!!

Mmmm, pancakes the next morning.

Yeah! We're all still alive and happy!!

2 comments:

Ali C. said...

You are a good slumber party mommy! Can I send Jared down?

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun. Can't wait until the next time. Thanks a lot Michelle, Andrew and Brian. Love Grey