We had a great time exploring the rain forests, aquarium and penguins. Watching Andrew explore and learn makes the trip so much more fun. He was so excited to see all of the animals and would not stop telling me what each one was. I think his favorite was the penguins because they kept zooming by him in the water!
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
California Academy of Science
Daycare was closed today so Andrew and I decided to take advantage of our day off and go play! We met Brewer and Michelle in San Francisco at the CA Academy of Science. I've been wanting to go for a long time and on the third Wednesday of every month, entrance is free. What perfect timing we had!! (Normal ticket prices are $30/person so we saved a lot of money!)
We had a great time exploring the rain forests, aquarium and penguins. Watching Andrew explore and learn makes the trip so much more fun. He was so excited to see all of the animals and would not stop telling me what each one was. I think his favorite was the penguins because they kept zooming by him in the water!

P.S. - Our very important lesson today that we learned: According to the touch pool attendant, Star Fish are not supposed to be called that anymore. They are supposed to be called Sea Stars.
We had a great time exploring the rain forests, aquarium and penguins. Watching Andrew explore and learn makes the trip so much more fun. He was so excited to see all of the animals and would not stop telling me what each one was. I think his favorite was the penguins because they kept zooming by him in the water!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooh, I want to go...I will make sure I come down on Free Day!
see stars...LAME!!
What a fun day!
Post a Comment