Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

BOO!
Happy Halloween

We had a frightfully fun night tonight. It started off with Jen, Zippy, Grevin, Michelle, Scott, Trevor, Priscilla, Mike and Sophia all coming over for creepy crawly snacks. Then, once the sun went down we hit the street to collect some loot! The boys and girls all had a great time. Andrew and Grevin learned how to say "trick-or-treat" and were pros right from the start.

Our Sweet Treats

Mummy Dogs

Watch Out! The dip may grab you.

Creepy Crawly Tacos

The Scary Spread

Farmer Grevin and Farmer Andrew

Trevor the Goat, Farmer Grevin, Farmer Andrew and Sophia the Piggy

Trick-or-Treat!

Stopping at Grandpa Lee and Grandma Darlene's house


Happy Halloween


3 comments:

Ali C. said...

I guess you don't need another child when you have Grevin to dress up as Andrew's twin! So creative with the creepy foods! Love it!

Bill and Paige said...

So cute!! the boys looks so cute in their costume. Loved sophia pink piggy costume too...you know I love pink!!!

Anonymous said...

Great costume ideas. Was this planned or did it just happen? Love the creepy menu. I will add them to my Halloween recipes.
Love, Gma