Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tahoe: Part 1

When the boys are away, the mommies and babies will play! While Brian was at the Annual Pumpkin Hunt with his friends Andrew and I went to Tahoe. Jen, Grevin, Ali, Jared, Priscilla and Sophia joined us for a fun-filled weekend of playing in the snow, having cocktails up at the village and running around the children's museum. There was just enough snow for the kids to play in and Andrew wanted NOTHING to do with coming inside when it got dark or too cold. At least we know he likes the snow!

Andrew and Grevin waiting for the shuttle.

Learning to only eat the clean snow.

Jared, Grevin, Sophia and Andrew hanging out

Having fun.

Andrew and Grevin playing with trains at the Childrens Museum. Jared and Ali are playing with puzzles in the background.

I'm waiting for more pictures from Ali (hint, hint) and then I can finish the blog about our fun-filled weekend!