Alex came out from Idaho for the holidays and stayed with Brian, Andrew and I for a week. We had so much fun while sh was here. We spent the week going to San Francisco, shopping, getting pedicures, watching movies and hanging out. The week went so fast and we were sad to see her go. Andrew keeps going around the house and asking where Alex is!
Stop #1 in San Francisco - getting a sourdough bread snowman

Santa was at the bakery!

Stop #2 - checking out the sea lions and looking at the view from Pier 39

Stop #3 - Rainforest Cafe to get a lighted cup!

Andrew LOVED this place. He was in awe looking at all of the animated animals. I think we'll need to go back again with him.

He wasn't too sure about the gecko.

Alex and Brian were super excited about their picture :)

Andrew didn't want anything to do with pictures when the animals were moving.

Alex really wanted to build a gingerbread house while she was here. We waited until Andrew was asleep so we would have one less "helper"
Before

During

After

Andrew LOVED Alex.
1 comment:
I want a sourdough snowman!! I expect 1 next year from you :)
Alex is all grown up...I still remember her as a 5 year old little girl (sorry Alex)
And you guys cheated on your gingerbread house...you can't buy one already all put together!!!!
Post a Comment