Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning!

Merry Christmas! Santa has come!!

This year was the BEST Christmas morning ever. Andrew totally knew what was going on and was so excited when he walked out of his room in the morning and saw all of the goodies under the tree. He loves his new big boy bed and jumped in it right away.


Andrew really wanted to be tucked into bed so we got his pillow and blanket from his crib and tucked him he. He loved it!

Then he didn't want to get out so we let him open his stocking in bed. Talk about the royal treatment.

Andrew got a new airplane but.....

Mommy got a new car!! I love my car and I'm so excited. Brian did a great job hiding it and surprising me on Christmas morning with the keys.

Bye Bye crib.

Hello big boy bed!

My mom and dad came over later that morning to hang out. Andrew really wanted to help my dad open his new golf club. I just didn't want him running around the house with it.

Chef Brian

I love this little guy!

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

put him back in a crib....he can't be big enough for a big boy bed...he's still my little guy!

So jealous of you new car! Somehow I don't think my new mini is going to be as hip :)

I also love brains chef coat (or whatever you call it) What a cool idea :)

Ali C. said...

Take Bella out of her cage!
His bed looks so small in his big room! I'm sure he just loves it so much!
Your car is so nice! Come drive it up here :)

Anonymous said...

We had a great time in California visiting with everyone. All the Christmas parties were wonderful and now I get to revisit the excitement as I unpack the suitcase. We even brought a little rain back to Texas with us.
Love, Gma