Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

Another year has come and gone. Is it just me or do the years seem to be flying by faster and faster?

We hosted our annual European New Years Eve party again this year. Since the kids are too young to stay up until Midnight, we celebrate at 3pm with Paris! This year we had the DeShazer's, Macway's and Wing's over to ring in the new year. The kids had a blast blowing their horns and running around.

Happy New Year! I'm not sure what has all over Brian's shirt. I just went to go look at it again and those stains aren't there!

The partying crew!

I decided to go wild and have a kids table for the party. I wasn't too sure how it would turn out but the kiddos did better than I expected.

Brewer snagged a seat at the adult table for dessert. He didn't waste any time going in.

The Macways stayed for the rest of the weekend. The boys (little and big) had fun playing trains and running around.

Brewer loved Andrew's new bed. We moved him into his own sleeping tent for sleeping though.

These two wanted to play outside so bad but it was too cold and wet.

So they managed to keep themselves entertained inside.

No comments: