While I was laying in bed blissfully this morning thinking that Andrew was sleeping in, Andrew was busy NOT sleeping. This is what I walked in to find....
The good news: He didn't pee on the bed and when I asked "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He replied: "My diaper was wet."
Hahaha!! Hmm...maybe he is thinking since he is a big boy in a big boy bed, he wants to have big boy underwear! I am still laughing...just imagining your reaction when you walked in the door.
2 comments:
I am laughing and then I stopped because I am SURE my son will be doing that in about a year.
Hahaha!! Hmm...maybe he is thinking since he is a big boy in a big boy bed, he wants to have big boy underwear! I am still laughing...just imagining your reaction when you walked in the door.
Ps, love the modesty patch :)
Post a Comment