Monday, March 28, 2011

Tahoe - Snow!!

This ski season started off early with lots of snow in November and it is not stopping! This last storm brought in over 10 feet of new snow. The timing was perfect because we had planned a trip up with my parents and Oma. I haven't seen this much snow in Tahoe in a long time. The snow by the cabin was higher than our heads on the path! We had a great weekend skiing, sledding, building snowman and relaxing. Thanks to Oma, mom and dad for a fantastic weekend and lots of great memories. Caution: picture overload! :)






















3 comments:

Ali C. said...

I'm dying at the picture of Oma sledding. She's the BEST! Glad you had such a good time! It's like 65 degrees now :)

The DeShazers said...

Wow, that's alot of snow!! Next time I am sending Grey with you :)

Bill and Paige said...

love love love the family picture!! that needs to be blown up!!

and I love oma....I can't believe she is sledding. she's the best!!!

next year we want to come!