Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Finally, it is starting to warm up and feel like summer! Sunday was a nice warm day so Andrew and I headed over to Target to get a slip and slide. Brian was out playing golf in the morning so we had Jen, Grey and Zoe over to play. The boys had so much fun playing in the water and running around. It was a great morning and we can't wait to play again this weekend.

Andrew is still in his dog phase and now has taken to drinking water out of a bowl. I limit this activity to outside only and it must be a clean bowl with clean water.

*Please ignore Andrew's lack of swimsuit. It kept falling down so I just took it off!



Happy Father's Day Daddy!!

Little Zoe enjoying the nice weather

1 comment:

The DeShazers said...

Thanks for having us over for Father's Day, it was the perfect way to spend the day...with my kids' other mommy!