Andrew loves Cars and anything Lightning McQueen so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to go see our first movie when Cars2 came out. Andrew was so excited to see it and he did a great job. The theater was super cold and half way through the movie, Andrew asked to sit on my lap because he was cold. I was cold too so I had no problem snuggling with my little man!
So excited to show me his movie ticket.

Mom, stop taking pictures and let's go see the movie!

Waiting for the movie to start
2 comments:
He is all set with a big bag of popcorn. I take a sweater along to the theater, especially to the early shows. They always have the air conditioning cranked down in preparation for lots of bodies later.
OK, so I didn't sign the above comment. In case you couldn't guess...
Sorry, Gma
Post a Comment