Andrew making sure we don't forget his toys!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Moving Day!
Saturday was moving day! We are so excited about our new house and we are even more excited about all of the space that comes with it. We are adding 1 extra bedroom, 1 extra bathroom, an indoor laundry room an an additional 1,000 square feet of space!! Andrew is having so much fun running around and scaring away the monsters. (He thinks there are monsters in the closet but he isn't scared of them so it's ok!). We couldn't have done this without the support of our amazing family and friends. A HUGE thank you to (in no particular order) to my mom and dad, Oma, Scott, Michelle, Trevor, Jen, Zip and Zoe for helping move all of our stuff and get the house ready. I had no clue how much we had until we had to move it all!! Thanks also to Jane for watching Grevin that day. Brian and I really appreciate you all volunteering to give up your Saturday and help us out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love, love, love the new place! Can't wait to come and play now that EVERYTHING is unpacked and put away. Maybe I will get you some wine glasses as a house warming gift?
Congratulations on your new home Michelle!! From what I can see, it looks beautiful!! Post more pictures and email me your new address!!
Post a Comment