Monday, September 5, 2011

Family Time in Tahoe

 We are home from a fabulous weekend in Tahoe with my family!  Mom, dad, Oma, Brian, Andrew and I all went up for Labor Day weekend and to celebrate Oma's birthday.  We had an action packed weekend with golf, swimming, hiking and visiting with friends.  Andrew was in heaven from the time we arrived up until it was time to leave.  He was the perfect little traveler and did great all weekend long.  I am so glad that he enjoys Tahoe as much as I do.  I'm looking forward to creating lots a memories with our family!

 This little guy has no fear.  One would normally choose to go up the stairs to get to the slide.  Not Andrew!  He had to climb up the bars and jump onto the platform.  The super mom I am...taking pictures and not standing next to him in case he falls.  :)


 Such a happy boy!
 My mom, Oma, Andrew and I did the nature hike on Sunday.  It is 2.3 miles and Andrew walked the entire time!
 Following the leader....

 Well, he almost walked the entire way.  My mom thought it would be fun to give him a piggy back ride.  That lasted a total of 2 minutes!!


Cooling off after a day of hiking and golf






2 comments:

Ali C. said...

What a fun trip! We should hike next time we are there!

Anonymous said...

It was a great trip. We'll be back soon, hopefully.
Love, Gma & Gpa