After the BBQ, Grevin came back for a slumber party. The boys had so much fun and were so excited that they were going to play all night and morning. The night started with them in the same room but after 15 minutes of wild jumping from Andrew's bed to Grey's, I decided I should probably separate them so they would actually sleep. Jen warned me that Grey likes to wake up early. I don't know what she is talking about, Grey didn't get up until 7:45!! Maybe I have the magic touch. :)
(Excuse the boys and their lack of pants. They were having a dance party and came running out from the bathroom before I could get them dressed!)
1 comment:
You are the best sister wife ever! And look at those two adorable sweet boys, they would NEVER think about jumping in their beds!!
Post a Comment