Happy Halloween! Tonight was SO MUCH FUN!! Andrew was so excited for Halloween and was on his best behavior all night long. Perhaps Halloween should be every night! The day started with a party at Gina's. When we got home, daddy decided we should carve our last pumpkin and Andrew was excited to help. When we were finished, we had the Bottasso's and Wing's over for dinner and trick-or-treating. Andrew and Sophia had a blast running up to the different houses and quickly learned to say "trick-or-treat." Andrew made sure that Sophia, Trevor and himself all got treats and then we were on to the next house.
Once we got home, I think Andrew had more fun handing out candy to the big kids. I had to turn off the light once Andrew went to bed. He was so excited he didn't want to go to bed while the trick-or-treaters were still out there. I can't wait until next year!!
Andrew wanted to help Sophia get dressed.
"Arrrr"
Andrew said I was "Izzy" the girl pirate from TV
Amber made her trick-or-treating debut!!
1 comment:
What a fun night!
Post a Comment