The first day we woke up bright and early and went to ski school. Brian and I sneaked down to watch Andrew ski. We didn't want him to see us and ask to come home. No fear, Andrew was a pro! He walked up the carpet and didn't waste anytime pointing his skis down the hill (read: flat area where they teach the little kids). Once we knew he was up and skiing, Brian and I headed up to do some more runs on our own.
Andrew is the kid with the blue vest and grey jacket.
First trip down the hill
The second day, after we picked Andrew up from school I decided to get adventurous and take him down Village Run. My parents and Brian met us at the top of the gondola and we went down the hill. The best part was that Oma did a run down the Village Run with us!! If you look closely, you can see her on the side of the picture, waiting for us to go down. It was great to do a family run and that Oma was able to ski down with us. (Oma is still skiing and she is 79 years young!)
Skiing with daddy.
The third day my mom and I decided we would "teach" Andrew ourselves. We did a couple of runs down Village Run in the morning and then brought Andrew back to take a nap. Oma was nice enough to stay with Andrew so my mom and I could head up and do some runs in the afternoon.
Skiing all by himself!
After a long morning of skiing, Andrew got a ride back to the shuttle in style. Look how cute those little skis are!
1 comment:
Dad and I had a great time! We miss you already. Looking forward to more great times on and off the slopes.
Love, Gma
Post a Comment