My parents and Oma were able to come up and enjoy the week with us. We spent the days skiing, the afternoons napping and the evenings playing games. It was a perfect trip and I think we might make an annual tradition out of it. We are so blessed to be able to have this time together as a family and enjoy Tahoe.
Brian cruising down the mountain
I was too scared to take Andrew up a real chair lift so we just rode the gondola up the mountain each time.
The last run down one day I decided we should take the "adventure course" which means there are jumps and tricks to go over. Myself, Brian and my dad all tried this one and we all landed!
My dad had the great idea to take Andrew into town to see the train come in. The train station is in downtown Truckee and comes through twice a day. He looked up the train schedule and took Andrew to see the train. Andrew was in heaven and loved it!
Watching for the train
Andrew wanted a picture with the conductor. (He also wanted to go on the train but we had to explain that it would take him away and he had to stay here so he could ski.)
Getting Hot Chocolate after seeing the train. Andrew now has a love for hot chocolate after our Tahoe trip. I'm trying to convince him that hot chocolate is only in Tahoe. :)
Andrew's first fall on the slopes. Don't worry, he was ok!
No comments:
Post a Comment