We have been so blessed the last four years to have the world's greatest daycare provider. Gina has welcomed Andrew (and Brian and I) into her home every week since Andrew was four months old. She was there when Andrew was learning how to crawl, taking his first steps, learning to talk and potty training. (I was very happy that she took care of the last one for me!). Through it all, she nurtured Andrew, taught him right from wrong and gave him a solid foundation to grow on. We couldn't have picked a better place for Andrew to spend his days. Andrew truly was the king of the castle at Gina's and we will miss her terribly as Andrew takes his next step and starts preschool on Monday.
I don't think Andrew fully comprehends that Thursday was his last day at Gina's. He was excited for his going away party that Gina threw him but when we were walking out the door, he told his friends "See you tomorrow!"
Gina with Andrew, Tyler and Drew.
No comments:
Post a Comment