We had a great weekend relaxing, playing and having fun! Northstar had a ton of activities set-up because it was Labor Day Weekend and we tried to take advantage of everything. They had a kids area where you could get balloon animals and a bike course set-up for toddlers. My mom and I took full advantage of the annual tent sale (where they sell last years ski equipment) and bought new ski boots. I guess between the new ski boots and the season pass, I am totally committed to skiing this winter!
Andrew's favorite activity was the "high-jump." We called it the bungy trampoline but Andrew really wanted us to call it the high-jump. He had so much fun and got up really high!
Andrew using chop sticks for the first time
Northstar set-up a bike course for the little kids
Andrew's Balloon Sword. Yes, we are aware that it has a strong resemblance to X Rated body parts!
Andrew asked me to take his picture on the stump but this was the best I could get.
Andrew got new skis and boots too! Since he couldn't ski outside, we did a little carpet skiing.
More stump photos
Andrew, Gma and Oma
No comments:
Post a Comment