Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tahoe Family Fun!

Andrew LOVES the snow and it makes me so happy!!  He had a private lesson with "Uncle Frank" and is now skiing by himself (well, kind of!).  I still have a hard time letting him go down the mountain alone but Andrew has no fear.  Perhaps that is why I do have fear!!  Andrew does great following someone down.  He will do red light (snow plow) and green light (straight) and he will turn by himself.  His favorite thing at the end of the run is to say "Let's go again!"  I can't wait until next year when he gets even more control and we can graduate from Bear Paw and Village Run.  :)

 Before lessons with Uncle Frank.

Uncle Frank going down the mountain with Andrew.  He skied down Village Run all by himself!

Scott, Michelle and Trevor joined us this weekend.  This is the best picture I could get of the boys.

On Monday Andrew went to ski school for the day.  The teacher said he did really well and loves the snow.

Following Daddy down to the condo.

While Andrew was in ski school, mommy and daddy had the entire day to ski!!

You would think after an entire day of skiing, Andrew would be tired. Nope!  He just wanted to play some more.


My little skiing buddy.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time and wonderful weather.
Love, Gma