Sunday, June 16, 2013

Disneyland!!!

The Happiest Place on Earth was so much fun!  I was a little nervous about Andrew standing in line and going crazy but he was a rock star the entire trip.  We had great weather, the lines weren't too long and we went on almost every ride.  It was so special to see Disneyland through Andrew's eyes.  He was in amazement at all of the magic in the park.

Andrew had a love/hate relationship with the Tower of Terror (or the elevator ride as he calls it).  He wanted to go on it so I explained it was going to be dark and go fast.  When the ride was over, he was so excited and said he loved it.  The next day we asked if he wanted to go on it again and he said no, it was too fast.  Now, all he talks about is how much he loved the ride and wants to go again next time!  Silly boy.


First ride - Star Tours!



This is what I'm supposed to look like in 50 years.  It's a little scary!

This is Andrew as an old man.  Let's hope for his sake he ages a little better in real life!

I sure hope Andrew drives better when he is 16.





Andrew sitting so still to get this silhouette done.






Waiting in line for the "elevator ride." 














Andrew and Brian making their own lightsabors.










2 comments:

The DeShazers said...

Awesome! I am exhausted just looking at your pics ;) Looks like Andew had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

I keep forgetting to check the blog. Great pictures. Makes me want to be there!
Love, Gma