Last year, I asked Andrew these exact same questions. It's fun to see how the answers have changed.
How old are you? I'm five now!
What is your favorite toy? My light saber is my favorite favorite toy and my Lego's are just my favorite toy.
What is your favorite animal? Chester
What is your favorite thing to eat? Ribs
What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse Club House
What is your favorite movie? Star Wars
What is your favorite game? Horton Hears a Who game
What is your favorite color? Red
What is your favorite song? Get Out the Dogs (known to the rest of the world as Who Let the Dogs Out!)
Who is your best friend? Grevin
What is your favorite thing to do with mommy? Play the piano
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? Play monsters and chase in the house. And he tickles me.
Where is your favorite place to go? To Disneyland. It's the happiest place on earth! (Yep, I brainwashed him.)
What is your favorite book? Pinocchio
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a dad and make the rules.
No comments:
Post a Comment