Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tahoe - No Work, No School, No Kid

While Andrew was in Texas, Brian and I headed up to Tahoe for a mini vacation. I only had three rules on the trip:
  1. No Work
  2. No School
  3. No Kids
We managed to follow all three rules and had a great time.  The entire trip I tried to convince Brian we needed to move here.  There are worse places to live....



On the chairlift with no skis!

It looks so much different without snow.

See, we could live here!

When I left Brown-Forman, my boss bought Brian and I dinner in Tahoe at the River Lodge.  It was so good and so much fun.

Got to love that Northstar has free shuttles to the state line.  Black 26!

We never have time during the summer to check out other places so we went over to Squaw to see what it was all about.



No comments: