I think the best part of the trip was taking the kids up to the Ritz. They got to run around on the mountain and there were two older kids who entertained the boys by making snowballs and playing with them. They also had a Smores roast so we decided to stay and pretend we were guests of the hotel. As one could expect from the Ritz, they had five different flavors or marshmallows, four different kinds of chocolate and they put the entire thing together for you. It was a blast and I know where I will be at 4pm each day next time we are in Tahoe.
| Grey and Andrew found their first pile of new snow! |
| Playing on the ski slopes. They were happy there weren't any skiers. I was sad that there wasn't more snow! |
| Let's hope there is more snow than this in two weeks when we are back! |
| Wait? Who is watching the kids?! |
| Andrew looks at me and says "Look at my snowball." It's a rock dude. Put it down! |
| Nothing but 5 star treatment for the kids! Perhaps getting them used to the service at the Ritz is a bad idea. |
| No room on the couch, no problem. Andrew found his own seat. |




No comments:
Post a Comment