Monday, November 4, 2013

Trick-or-Treat 2013

Trick-or-Treat! Halloween get more and more fun every year.  Andrew is a HUGE Star Wars fan right now so he wanted to be Luke Skywalker for Halloween.  I think he makes a handsome little Luke Skywalker!

We had fun trick-or-treating with our neighbors.  I tried to convince the adults that we just needed to do our court and the next court over but we ended up going up the two blocks as well.  Now Andrew knows trick-or-treating is more than just going around the court! 

The best part was that at one house, Andrew got a pumpkin instead of candy.  The house is rented to college students and the girls had a big platter of candy with a pumpkin in the middle.  Andrew said he wanted the pumpkin so they gave it to him.  Leave it to my kid to pass on the candy and go for the vegetable!  :)  Andrew was so protective of his candy when we got home but hasn't asked for it since.  I'm giving it two more days and then it will all disappear. 

Andrew and Natalie
Showing off his pumpkin!

No comments: