Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend Festivities!

We had a fun filled Easter weekend. My parents came into town to see Andrew play T-Ball and we managed to make most of every minute they were here.

The weekend started with a trip out to Dillon Beach.  The boys went to play golf so my mom and I headed out to meet up with Jen and the family.  They had rented a house for the weekend.  The boys wasted no time and went straight for the water.  I was surprised, the water wasn't as cold as I thought it would be.  On the way home we stopped and checked out some massive rock formations we saw when we were driving in.  Andrew had a great time exploring and running around.

After the beach, we came home and colored Easter eggs.  Andrew was so excited and got creative this year making multi colored eggs.  He wasn't too happy with me when I went to peal them the next day for deviled eggs though!  I think he thought we were going to keep them forever.  :)

Saturday the Duste's and Kinzel's came over for Easter dinner.  It was a great evening full of laughter and fun.  I love when we have family over! 

Family festivities continued on Sunday when Brian's family came over.  We did an Easter egg hunt in the backyard for the kids.  Teagan even found an egg to play with!  It is fun to see the cousins playing and growing up together.  Andrew loves to have Trevor and Teagan come over and play.
Andrew, Ripley and Grevin wasted no time going into the water.
Jen, Mariah, Stephanie and I put our toes in the water!
Harley loved the water.
Andrew was excited to fly his kite.





On the way home from the beach we stopped to check out this rock formation.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  These rocks were HUGE!
Mom and Andrew found a cave to hide in.  I was convinced there was a snake in there so I volunteered to stay out and take the picture!
Trying to get the guys to take a photo.  Grandpa Duste just wanted to play!
Duste 4 Generation picture.

No comments: