So tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have 10 people coming over to enjoy the day. I should have cleaned the house and gotten ready this weekend but that didn't happen. Yesterday was so slow at work that I decided, I'm using one of my vacation days and taking Wednesday off. I can wake up with no alarm going off, have a relaxing morning and get ready at my own pace.
So much for my plan. Brian woke up at 6:30 to go to work and I couldn't go back to sleep. It didn't help that the dog saw Brian leave for work and knew that she should be let out of her crate because that is the normal routine. She started whinning and wondering where I was. So, up I got to let her out. Then I decided I would get the house cleaned this morning so I can finish my grocery shopping around lunch time, grab some lunch and then be back at home at 2pm so Brian and I could leave to go to an appointment we have.
It is now 11:45am, I've cleaned the guest bathroom, the guest bedroom (this took FOREVER because I really use the room as a large closet!), the living room and ironed the linen for tomorrow. I still have to tackle the kitchen and our bedroom not to mention go grocery shopping.
At the end of each month we have to fill out a report that says if we took any vacation or sick days. I think I'm going to mark this day as a non-paid work day because I see no "vacation" in sight!
2 comments:
I didn't get the memo that you took today off. I tried callling you and just thought that you were working hard or in meetings all day!!!
What appt. did you and Brian have together? Is there some new medicine that Bill and I should look into?
Have a great day tomorrow!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Hi to the family for me:)
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow.
Post a Comment