Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Crap for sale...

I decided to check on craigslist.com today to see what kind of baby stuff people are selling. I started this task at 10:00 this morning and now I can't stop looking at the various stuff people are selling and I've checked every category. I even checked out farm equipment! Anything you could ever want is on there. Some people want crazy prices while others are willing to give things away for free.

Now I want to go an take pictures of everything in our house and sell it on craigslist! Brian says I can sell anything that is mine but stay away from his stuff. I'm a little dissapointed, I'm sure I could get $50 for the deer head that is now mounted in our garage!

1 comment:

Bill and Paige said...

LOL!! You'd be suprised what you can find on craigslist and ebay! I look at is as a challenge....who will buy my shit. I now go around my house and think, "I wonder what I could get for this on ebay?"