I LOVE today's pictures! That face he makes is just adorable. It shows so much personality! The passed out milk face is classic!He's just so cute!Karla
He's so cute. I can't wait to meet him. I just booked my ticket:) YEAH!!
I love the pictures. I can't wait to meet him tomorrow!
I love the pictures. Time goes by so fast. You forget how little they once were. he is very adorable:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE today's pictures! That face he makes is just adorable. It shows so much personality! The passed out milk face is classic!
He's just so cute!
Karla
He's so cute. I can't wait to meet him. I just booked my ticket:) YEAH!!
I love the pictures. I can't wait to meet him tomorrow!
I love the pictures. Time goes by so fast. You forget how little they once were. he is very adorable:)
Post a Comment