Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Can I talk to Andrew please?
Somehow our health insurance company assigned Andrew the wrong doctor. We told them who his pediatrician was but when his insurance card came, the wrong doctor was on the card. I tried to fix it online but was told I had to call and talk to someone at Blue Shield. Yesterday I called and after listening to every menu and being told to hit 1, then 3, then 6 (you get the idea) I finally got a real live person. What was the first thing she told me.....we need to talk to Andrew directly in order to change his doctor. I was tempted to put Andrew on the phone and let the lady hear how well he can talk but I decided to be nice about it. Plus, he was sleeping and I wasn't about to wake him up!! I explained that he is only a baby and I'm his mom so she'll have to deal with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now that's funny! I hope she changed her tune after that.
Love Ya,
Karla
People are so stupid!!
ha, that's funny
I went through the same thing with Dylan's Doctor! LOL I swear insurance people are retarded... I've even had to do the man voice to get stuff done for Josh.... LMAO
Post a Comment