I have made the realization that unless stretch marks suddenly become stylish, I will be wearing a 1 piece swimsuit from now on. Do they even sell 1 piece swimsuits anymore?!
I second the tankini's and board shorts! The one piece is a pain when nature calls. You want coco butter. Lots of coco butter. Avon has a good stretch mark reducer as well. When I was pregnant with Zack I was rubbing Aloe Vera on my tummy every day. Consequently I didn't have stretch marks until I moved to Idaho and got fat. The Avon stuff is helping those though.
3 comments:
tankini's and boardshorts are the style for moms!! LOL the stretch marks do fade a little though so there's hope!!
I second the tankini's and board shorts! The one piece is a pain when nature calls. You want coco butter. Lots of coco butter. Avon has a good stretch mark reducer as well. When I was pregnant with Zack I was rubbing Aloe Vera on my tummy every day. Consequently I didn't have stretch marks until I moved to Idaho and got fat. The Avon stuff is helping those though.
Karla
Here's to hoping stretch marks are trendy! Maybe we should start that trend:)
In the meantime...I think tankini's are best!
Post a Comment