Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend of Fun!

This weekend was a busy one here at the Wing household. On Thursday, Michelle, Paige, Ali and Karla all came over for a girl's night. Each year we normally do a girl's weekend in Tahoe but this year everyone was just a little too busy to be able to take a weekend off. Brian and Andrew stayed at home (no boys allowed!) while we all went to Mary's for some good food and catching up. Unfortunately Karla had softball practice and couldn't join us until later but we caught her up on all of the gossip really quickly!




On Friday, Brian's work was having their annual summer BBQ so Paige, Andrew and I all went down to meet Brian and join in the fun. They had a ton of food as well as lots of games for the kids to play. I can't wait for next year when Andrew will be big enough to go in the bounce house. (I'm really just looking for an excuse so I can go in myself!)
After the BBQ, Brian went off to the Delta for a man's weekend and Paige and I just hung out at the house. On Saturday Paige went to a friend's bachelorette party so Andrew and I went to visit Auntie Michelle who was babysitting Lauren. Andrew was the man of the house on Saturday night and took care of mommy while daddy was away!

It was sad to see Paige go but we had to take her back to the airport on Sunday. Andrew had never been in the car for that long so I was a little nervous at how he would do. He was a champ and slept the whole time. After dropping Paige off, we stopped at Oma's house on the way back for lunch and a quick break. Once we were back in the car, Andrew was sound asleep again.

We had a great weekend and we're looking forward to October when Paige gets to come back and visit again. Next time Bill is coming too so Brian will have someone to hang out with!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for girls night!!!

mommyreview.com said...

Looks like fun !! Yea for college friends :)

Bill and Paige said...

I can't wait to come back in Oct. I miss Andrew already:)

Bill and Paige said...

PS...
Thanks for everything! You are the best:)