Sunday, August 24, 2008

3 Months Old

Dear Andrew,

Today you are three months old! I can't believe how much you have grown and changed in the last month.

Every morning you greet me with a smile and laugh. You are such a happy baby in the morning and really all day long. I love getting you up and look forward to our adventures every day! You are definitely a baby on the go. There is rarely a day that we don't go somewhere or have something to do. Our morning walks are still one of your favorite things to do and I try to make sure we go every day.

This month you have found your hands and LOVE to put them in your mouth. You love to grab your burp cloth and put that in your mouth as well. I know this is just the beginning of the things you will be putting in your mouth and that daddy and I will have our hands full keeping an eye on you.

You're getting to be quite the big boy. You are now 13 pounds, 6 ounces. Quite a big difference from your birth weight of 5 pounds, 9 ounces. Your 0-3 months clothes are starting to get too small for you and you are transitioning into your "big boy" clothes!

Speaking of big boy things, this month you started sitting in your big boy chair. At first you weren't too sure of this new contraption that mommy brought home but you have learned to love it and you are so cute sitting in it. You look so grown up when you are in it.

I can't even begin to describe the joy that you bring to my life. I look forward to every day that I get to spend with you and I feel so honored to be your mom. In just these three short months I have learned the meaning of unconditional love and what the relationship between a parent and child is all about. There is no way to describe the feeling. It is one of those things you must experience to really understand. You are my little angel and I thank God for giving me the opportunity to be your mom.

I love you little man,
Mommy


5 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Is he 3 mo old already? Where has the time gone?

Ali C. said...

I LOVE your hair straight. It is getting so long. Kiss A for me. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

I love the new family picture. Everyone looks wonderful. Especially you my dear. Andrew has grown so much and he is so cute.

Love
Karla

mommyreview.com said...

Happy 3 Months, times flies! Love the family picture too cute!

Anonymous said...

I just realized the top picture reminds me of the baby pictures of our parents at Oma's house.

Karla