Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma Wing

On Sunday we went over to Lee and Darlene's (Brian's parents) to celebrate Grandma Wing's 98th birthday. It was great to have the family together and party. Grandma Wing has to be the youngest 98 year-old I've ever met. She looks and acts much younger than her years and we are so blessed that we have this time with her.

*Me, Scott, Michelle, Darlene*
*Brian, Andrew, Grandma Wing, Lee*

*Aunt Peg, Andrew, Aunt Alice, Grandma Wing*

*Michelle Wing * Michelle Wing * Michelle Wing*
(Yep, there's 3 of us!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the family picture with all of the generations.

Bill and Paige said...

I know Andrew won't remember this when he's older, but what special memories you'll have to share with him.

I love that there's 3 Michelle Wing's. I think you should change your name!!

Michelle Wing said...

Michelle (Elizabeth) Wing here (that's Sabrina's Michelle)...just googled my name and stumbled across your blog. Fun to see the family pictures. Love the 3 Michelles shot!