I'm a little scared to say this for fear that I might jinx myself but I'm going to risk it. Andrew is now sleeping through the night! He did it for the first time on Sunday night and has kept it up every night since then. He goes to bed at 8:00 and then sleeps until 6:00am!! I feed him and then he goes back down and sleeps until 10:00am! His nap schedule is a little messed up now though. He used to take 1 morning nap and 1 afternoon nap that were about 2 hours long. Now he doesn't take a morning nap which is ok since he sleeps until 10 and his afternoon nap is only 1 hour. I guess I can't complain since he is sleeping through the night!
I'm so proud of my little guy.
4 comments:
Way to go Little Man!
Congrats!!! That is so great.
Yeah! Congratulations!
Yeah, that so awesome...sleeping in when I come to visit:)
Post a Comment