Monday, August 11, 2008

Love & Apples are in the air!

Another busy weekend for the Wing household. Brian left on Friday night to go deer hunting with Mike and Tim. For those of you that don't know....Saturday was opening day of deer season. I'm sure you are all just as excited as I am about this and already had the date marked on your calendar! ;) Andrew and I stayed here to hold down the fort and go to Priscilla's wedding shower on Saturday. (I also had NO interest in going nor were Andrew and I invited!)

*Brian the Hunter*


Saturday we went to Priscilla's shower and Andrew got to hang out with his future wife, Lauren. Kimmy and I can't wait until they are a little bit older and running around playing with each other. We just have to remind them that if they are playing in their room, they have to keep the door open...no funny business allowed!
*Lauren and Andrew*
(Can't you feel the love in the air!)

On Sunday we went out to Sebastopol for the Gravenstein Apple Fair. We had fun eating fair food and seeing all of the different animals and crafts. We even managed to pick up a pie to bring home for dessert.
*My boys relaxing in the shade*


*Andrew had the important job of guarding the pie!*

We all had a great weekend and in case you were wondering....the deer managed to get by Tim, Mike and Brian without being caught. I've been told though I have to stop rooting for the deer to win or the boys aren't going to talk to me anymore!

3 comments:

Bill and Paige said...

Andrew better watch out!! Hank might but in and take Lauren:)

Glad to hear that no deer was hurt this weekend:)

Bill and Paige said...

Oh, I do love the picture of the week! He's so cute:) Are you sure you don't want to meet us in Tahoe?

Anonymous said...

I love the signature. How did you do that?