Tony's and his plane are on the right
It's that time of the year again when planes from all over head to the Sonoma Country Airport, you look up to the sky and enjoy the show! Brian and I headed out to the airshow on Saturday and had a great time. Brian was in heaven the whole time watching the different planes fly by at high speeds, loop, roll and spin through the air and perform all kinds of different stunts. One of Brian's coworkers is the owner of a World War 2 plane that was in the show so after the show was over, we got the special treatment. Tony took us out on the ramp to show us his plane and walk around to see the other planes. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to be able to get Brian to go home but eventually, I managed to pull him away!
Thanks to Auntie Michelle and Uncle Scotty for watching Andrew. He was much happier with you then out with the loud noise and heat.
On a side note...the name of the airshow really is "Wings Over Wine Country." I didn't make that one up!
Thanks to Auntie Michelle and Uncle Scotty for watching Andrew. He was much happier with you then out with the loud noise and heat.
On a side note...the name of the airshow really is "Wings Over Wine Country." I didn't make that one up!
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun. I bet it was more fun to be there than to be at my house when they flew over. My whole house was shaking all weekend!!
Jen
Post a Comment